創意產業管理(藝術及文化)深造文憑 - HKU SPACE
創意產業管理(藝術及文化)深造文憑 Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Industries Management (Arts and Culture)
(Deadline on 22 Sep 2017 (Fri))
This Programme is designed to equip students with practical knowledge of the activities, structures and processes involved in the management in the dynamic creative industries sector. Anyone who wants to become a manager or to explore business opportunities in the arts and cultural sectors is welcome to apply, so are current arts administrators, curators, event organizers, and teachers of arts and culture subjects.
On completion of the programme, students should be able to:
1. Examine and evaluate current creative arts programming development in Hong Kong;
2. Compare and discuss programming ideas for selected creative arts sectors;
3. Manage the finance and human resources within the context of a creative arts sector;
4. Set up fundraising projects for various creative arts sectors; and
5. Evaluate the market environment and design a marketing strategy for a specific creative arts target market.
- acquire practical knowledge of the creative industries and real life application of the management principles.
- learn from recognized personnel at senior management level in the cultural sector
- gain exposure to creative industries and cultural enterprises outside Hong Kong through field trip
Programme Structuure (4 Modules & Field Trip)
1. Principles of Arts and Cultural Management
2. Financial Management, Planning and Resource Development
3. Arts and Cultural Marketing
4. Seminar in Creative Industries
5. Field Trip (London and Paris)
Assessment & Award
- Class attendance not less than 70% for each module;
- Assignments (individual and group) ranging from 2,000 – 4,000 words
- Presentations and participation
A ‘Postgraduate Diploma in Creative Industries Management (Arts and Culture)’ will be awarded under HKU system to students who have satisfactorily completed the programme.
Applicants shall hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent awarded by a recognized university; and have at least one year of work experience in related fields.
Application fee: $200 (non-refundable)
Course fee: $32,000 (one instalment)
Extra Cost: fee for Field Trip
The module ‘Financial Management, Planning and Resource Development’ has been included in the list of reimbursable courses under the Continuing Education Fund.
Scholarships are available if students achieve the designated level of excellence.
Please submit your application with all the following documents through one of our enrolment counters in person or send by post to HKU SPACE, 11/F, Island East Campus, 494 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong (Attn: Ms Trista Chan).
1. Duly completed HKU SPACE application form (SF26);
2. A copy of HKID Card;
3. Copies of certificates and transcripts of academic/professional qualifications; and
4. Two crossed cheques (HK$200 for application fee; and HK$32,000 for course fee) made payable to ‘HKU SPACE’
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
Programme commencement date: 11 Nov 2017 (Sat)
Application deadline: 22 Sep 2017 (Fri)