社企在鄰里：「一個人一首歌」x「一口一故事」Social Enterprises in the Neighbourhood: EVERY LIFE IS A SONG x EVERY BITE IS A STORY
15.9.2018 (六Sat) | 17:00-19:00
由馮穎琪和周耀輝發起的社企計劃「Every Life Is A Song 一個人一首歌」走入社區發掘小人物大故事，譜成歌曲，亦譜出這城的另一種歷史。計劃其中兩首歌《收容》和《知魚》的創作團隊將會到訪油街實現並即場演唱，及分享創作歷程。
- 報名請到 https://goo.gl/forms/cP2edN9w47DYnfoA3
- 如有查詢，請致電：9174 7706。
We are going to share stories through SONGS and FOOD.
“Every Life Is A Song 一個人一首歌” is a social enterprise project that discovers meaningful stories in the community and turns them into songs. Creative teams of two songs from the project are invited to perform and share their stories at Oi!.
XCHANGE: Social Gastronomy believes that every bite of food is a precious gift from the nature, and food is very often a medium that carries our precious memories. You are invited to share a piece of memory related to food, and if possible, bring along a tasting portion of the food for sharing. Come enjoy the evening by exchanging food, songs and stories.
- The event will be conducted in Cantonese.
- To register, please fill out the form at : https://goo.gl/forms/cP2edN9w47DYnfoA3
- Free programme. Quota: 30 persons. Limited capacity on a first come, first served basis. Successful registration will be confirmed by email.
- Each person can only register one time. In exchange for the experience, we invite each participant to bring along a portion of surplus food from home, or a tasting portion of the food in the story you would like to share.
- For enquiries, please call 9174 7706.
Facebook專頁: Every Life Is A Song 一個人一首歌
《知魚》創作團隊 : 樂隊 Dizzy Cream（黃卓嵐、李冠麟、王麗茵）、劉君杰、與導師黃靖，Yuki Lovey 勞嘉怡演唱
“Every Life is a Song” is a social enterprise project initiated by singer-songwriter Vicky Fung and lyricist Chow Yiu Fai. “We believe that every life is worth celebrating, and that everyone should have a song of their own.”
Facebook page: Every Life Is A Song 一個人一首歌
【About the song “Lost and Found”《收容》】
It is about a 70-year-old lady who gathers and takes in abandoned objects in her “shop” in a back alley.
【About the song “When a Fish Sings”《知魚》】
It is about a grandma who had left her home town at 17 to marry her fish-hawker husband in Hong Kong.